- “Deliberation and the Promise of a Deeply Democratic Sustainability Transition”. By Michael B. Wironen, Robert V. Bartlett & Jon D. Erickson. 2019 11 (4).
- Who owns the Green New Deal? Making sense of remote ownership problems and place-based governance. By Geoff Garver. February 4, 2020
- Energy and the Green New Deal The complex challenge of powering societies.By Tim Crownshaw. January 28, 2020.
- “Who owns the Green New Deal?. Making sense of remote ownership problems and place-based governance” By Geoff Garver. February 4, 2020.
- “Energy and the Green New Deal. The complex challenge of powering societies” By Tim Crownshaw. January 28, 2020.
- “Public money for environmental justice. We’ll never fund a transformative Green New Deal with money designed for capitalism” By Joe Ament. January 7, 2020.
- “Show me the money, How will be pay for the Green New Deal” By Gwendolyn Hallsmith. December 16, 2019.
- “A just food transition. Why the Green New Deal should give farmers a Basic income” By Caitlin Morgan. December 11.
- “Introducing a series of proposals for a truly transformative GND” By Leah Temper and Sam Bliss. October 24, 2019.
- “California Fires: the remorseless revenge of history – a paradise lost” by Tina Beigi & Michael Picard in The Geopolitics, October 19th, 2019.
- “How war bombs and resource extractivism compress past, present, and future” by Tina Beigi. September 7th, 2019.
Why a hipster, vegan, green start-up service economy lifestyle cannot be sustainable By Daniel Horen Greenford. August 29, 2019.
- “From Academic to Political Rigour: Insights from the Tarot of Transgressive Research.” by Leah Temper, Dylan McGarry and Lena Weber. June 2019.
- “The Case for Studying Non-Market Food Systems” by Sam Bliss. June 2019.
“From the Anthropocene to Mutual Thriving: An Agenda for Higher Education in the Ecozoic” by Ivan Vargas, Leah Temper, Josh Sterling, Nina Smolyar, Shaun Sellers, Maya Moore, Rigo, Jolyon Larson, Catherine Horner, jon Erickson, Megan Egler, Peter Brown, Emille Boulot, Tina Beigi, Mick Babcock. June 2019.